IL&FS I Run for Fun!
12 Nov, 2017 | 6:00 AM
The IL&FS Financial Centre,Plot C22, G Block,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Overall Rating: (1 Vote)|
IL&FS I Run for Fun! Facilities
|Route Measurement:||Measured using GPS/Cycle|
|Affiliation Status:||District Certified|
IL&FS I Run for Fun! Distance
|10K Run : 10.000 KM : Rs 708|
|5K Run : 5.000 KM : Rs 472|
|10 mile : 16.000 KM : Rs 944|
IL&FS I Run for Fun! Awards
|Finish Line Goodies|
IL&FS I Run for Fun! Venue Facilities
Welcome to the 5th Edition of the IL&FS I Run for Fun!
IL&FS Financial Services Ltd. invites fitness enthusiasts to participate in the 5th edition of the Fun Run. After the tremendous response to the previous four editions of the event, we open the stage to all corporates and individuals. Let us come together on Sunday, November 12th, 2017 and Run For Fun!
About Fun Run
I Run for Fun is a one-of-its-kind event that brings corporates and running enthusiasts together in an atmosphere of camaraderie and friendship. It is also an initiative to promote fitness and healthy living.
The first IL&FS Fun Run was organized at the IL&FS Financial Centre at Bandra Kurla Complex in 2013. This year, we endeavor to organize an enthralling event with more participants and greater enthusiasm!
IL&FS Financial Services Limited is proud to be associated with ADAPT (Able Disabled People All Together) formerly known as a the Spastics Society of India, as a charity partner. Part of the online earnings of the event would be shared for a noble cause with ADAPT.
5 Kilometer – Fun Run
The Fun Run is exactly that! You don’t have to be an experienced marathon runner for this one. Bring your team along, run, dance, walk, jog, inspire! Have a great time and burn a few calories. Click here to view the route map for the 5 Kilometer Fun Run.
10 Kilometer Run
The 10k category is ideal for the experienced runners and running enthusiasts. This is a great opportunity to meet fellow marathon runners and clock your Personal Best times on a flat course. Click here to view the route map for the 10 Kilometer Run.
10 miles Run
The age categories for 10K run and 10Mile run are as follows:
Men (Age as on 12.11.2017)
Women (Age as on 12.11.2017)
15 years to under 50 years
15 years to under 45 years
50 years and above
45 years and above
Prizes, Medals and Trophy
Winner’s Trophy and Cash Prize for first three winners
Medals for all participants
Date: Sunday, November 12, 2017
Assembly Time: 6:00 am (Tentative)
10 Kms Run : Start Time 6:30am (Tentative)
5 Kms Fun Run : Start Time 6:45am (Tentative)
Venue: Start and Finish at IL&FS Financial Centre, Bandra Kurla Complex
Route: In and around the BKC (View Route Maps)
Race Categories: 5 Kilometer – Fun Run ,10 Kilometer Run and 10 miles run
Event Date: Sunday, November 12, 2017
Last Date of Registration: November 5, 2017
Bib Collection: Friday, November 10, 2017 and Saturday, November 11, 2017
- 5 Kilometer – Fun Run – Rs.472
- 10 Kilometer Run – Rs. 708
- 10 miles Run- Rs. 944
* Taxes as applicable
Participants are requested to collect their running bibs as per the following schedule:
Bib Collection Centre:
The IL&FS Financial Centre,
Plot C22, G Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051.
Bib Collection Centre Hours & Dates:
- Dates: 10-11 November 2017
- Timing: 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
Please ensure that you collect your bibs on the dates mentioned above. Bibs will NOT be posted to individual addresses nor be distributed on race day, i.e. 12th Nov 2017
At the time of bib collection, participants are requested to carry:
1. Printout or Digital Copy of the Confirmation E-mail:
Once you register for the event, you will receive a confirmation email for the same. Please bring along a printed copy of this email. Alternatively, you can save the email on your smartphone and show it to our representative at the registration counters. Please note that this is applicable only if the registered participant is visiting the registration counters in person.
2. Proof of Identity:
Please carry a proof of identity in original, for example, your Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID card, or PAN card, for verification purposes. Ensure that you collect the original documents from our volunteer before exiting the counter.
In case you are unable to come in person, your representative needs to carry:
- A printed copy of the email confirmation
- Photocopy of your (the participant’s) proof of identity, for example, your Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Passport, or PAN card.
- A photocopy of his/her proof of identity, for example, his/her Aadhar card, Passport, school/college identity card, Voter ID card, or PAN card.
Please note that your entry to this event is not transferable under any circumstances.
Venue & Route:
- The event will be held from 6.00 am to 9.00 am on Sunday, 12th Nov 2017
- Route will be in and around BKC
- The IL&FS Financial Centre will be the start as well as the finish point
- Route markers, barricades and kilometer markers will be put up along the track
At the Venue:
- Breakfast boxes will be served to all the participants
- All participants will receive a t-shirt, a cap, and a goodie bag
- Medical facilities and sufficient water points will be available en route
- Three ambulances and doctors will be stationed at the finish line
- Digital clockswill be installed at the start and finish lines
- RFID chip based timing for all participants of 10K run.
- In addition, professional time keepers will keep track of your timing
- A dedicated web portal for participants to check their completion timing
- Participants will receive an SMS with their completion timing
- Participants will receive a medal and a timing certificate on completion
Rules / Event Conditions
Terms and Conditions of IL&FS Fun Run
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure e-mail ID/mobile no. that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the IL&FS Fun Run event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of it’s members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that IL&FS Fun Run shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race Director or the Medical Staff or by the Aid Station Volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by IL&FS Fun Run or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject the application if entered details are invalid/ incomplete. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- Runners are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and traffic regulations.
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- runindia is only a service provider and is not in any way responsible for the delivery of the event.
- Participants must be above 18 years to participate in the full and half marathon categories.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runners.
- If cheques/drafts are not received within 10days from the date of registration, the application stands automatically cancelled.
- We request total co-operation from runners in this regards.
- For Merit Prizes, timing will be as per the Gun timing & Referee decision will be final, If any Protest ,it shall be Lodged in written within 30 Minutes after the Result are declared.