Terms of Service
You (“the user”) agree to access "the website", subject to the terms and conditions of use as set out herein. The website is owned and operated by [Runindia Networks Private Limited] (hereinafter referred to as “company”), a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at [A-403, Tricity Grand, Sector 30, Plot 33/34/42/43/33A, Kharghar-410210, Maharashtra- INDIA]. Company provides its services to you subject to the notices, terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "agreement").
In addition, when you use any service (e.g., ticket booking, gift vouchers, shopping etc.), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into this agreement by this reference.
Use of the website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this agreement, as may be posted on the website from time to time.
Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement, so please read this agreement carefully before proceeding.
1. Limited permission of usage:
- a. Company grants you permission to only access and make personal use of the website and you agree not to, directly or indirectly download or modify / alter / change / amend / vary / transform / revise / translate / copy / publish / distribute or otherwise disseminate any content on the website or any portion of it; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in the website either directly or indirectly, except with the express written consent of company.
- b. Company forbids you from any attempts to resell or put to commercial use any part of the website; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other merchant; any renting, leasing, or otherwise transferring rights to the website; displaying the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person (except for company or you) in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the service on the website, or any data gathering or extraction tools; or any use of meta tags. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from the website.
2. Site usage and registration:
- a. Registration shall be required by you, for certain services such as ticketing, contests, availing promotional offers, posting comments/reviews and shopping etc,.
- b. To register for these abovementioned services you have to open an account by completing the registration process by provide your complete and accurate information. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
- c. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the website. Each registration is for a single individual user only.
- d. Company do not permit any of the following: -
- i. Any other person sharing your account and password;
- ii. Any part of the website being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with website as users of the website. If company reasonably believes that an account and password is being used / misused in any manner, company shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by company or another party due to someone else using your account or password. Furthermore, you hereby grant company the right to disclose to third parties registration data to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the services.
- a. Please carefully review the website purchase policy, which will govern your order or purchase of any tickets through the website. If you wish to purchase any products or avail services described on the website (each such purchase, a "transaction"), you will be asked to supply certain information applicable to your transaction, including, without limitation, credit card and other information.
- c. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your account and credit card (or other applicable payment mechanism) at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred.
- d. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your purchases. You acknowledge that complying with laws is your responsibility, and you agree not to hold us liable for your failure to comply with any law or our failure to notify you of, or properly apply, any law. We will comply with law enforcement and may provide them with all information you submit to us to assist in any investigation or prosecution they may conduct. You represent and warrant that all information you provide, including but not limited to all information concerning your name, address, credit card number, and other identifying information of any nature will be true, complete and correct, and that you will update all information as it changes.
- e. You further agree that you will not attempt to conceal your identity by using multiple internet protocol ("IP") addresses or email addresses to use or to purchase tickets on the site.
4. Reviews and comments:
- a. Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this agreement or on the website, anything that you submit or post to the website, including without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "submissions") is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary, and company shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such submissions. All submissions shall automatically become the sole and exclusive property of company and shall not be returned to you.
- b. In addition to the rights applicable to any submission, when you post comments or reviews to the website, you also grant company the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other content that you post on the website and that use of your reviews, comments, or other content by company will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead company or third parties as to the origin of any submissions or content. Company may, but shall not be obligated to, in its sole discretion, remove or edit any submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
5. Modifications of terms:
- a. Company reserves the right to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, products or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice, whatsoever.
- b. Such changes will be posted on website, so as to enable you to understand your responsibility as a user. Additionally, the vendors (“service provider”) may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each service/product.
- c. You shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the service provider with whom you elect to deal, including terms and conditions set forth by a service provider. In the event that any of the terms, conditions and notices contained in this agreement conflict with the additional/other terms and guidelines specified by the service provider, then the latter terms/guidelines shall prevail.
6. User's obligations:
- a. In consideration of use of the website, you represent and confirm that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from using the website and/or receiving the services under the laws of India or other applicable law.
- b. To avail a service you have and must continue to maintain at your sole cost:
- i. All the necessary equipments including a computer and modem etc. To access the website/avail services;
- ii. Own access to the World Wide Web. You shall be responsible for accessing the services and that access may involve third party fees including, airtime charges or internet service provider’s charges which are to be exclusively borne by the you.
- c. As a condition of the use of the website, you warrant that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside India or prohibited by this agreement/terms of service/ purchase policy including both specific and implied.
- d. In addition, the website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the website. You shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through the website.
7. Typographical errors:
In the event a product, ticket, service etcetera is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, company shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
8. Links to external sites:
- a. All the contents of the website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the website is/are the personal opinion of such experts/persons and are not subscribed to by this site.
- b. All warranties and conditions, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without certain links on the website lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties, these sites of third party(s) may contain company’s-logo, please understand that it is independent from company, over whom company has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to company. You agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the company’s website. Company, therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability, suitability, reliability, accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained, of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these site(s), as the same is provided on "as is" without warranty of any kind.
9. Advertising material:
- a. Part of the website contains advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to company by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on website complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than company found on or through the website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser.
- b. Company will not be responsible or liable for any claim, error, omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-company advertisers on the website.
- c. Company reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the site will be subject to these terms and conditions disclaimers the site, the materials on the website, and any product or service obtained through the website is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the website, the materials, and any product or service obtained through the website, including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, non-infringement, accuracy, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties that may arise from course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade. Company does not warrant that your use of the site will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure, that defects will be corrected, or that the website, the server(s) on which the site is hosted is free of viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the site and your reliance thereon. No opinion, advice or statement of company, whether made on the website or otherwise, shall create any warranty. Company does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website or any hyperlinked site, or featured in any banner or other advertising, and company will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. Your use of the site and any materials provided through the site are entirely at your own risk. Limitation of liabilities neither company nor any of our parents, affiliates, shareholders, licensors, suppliers, advertisers or sponsors, nor our or their directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents or other representatives, are or will be responsible or liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, loss of data or lost profits), under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the site and/or materials contained on the website, any linked site or any product or service purchased through the website. Without limiting the foregoing, you expressly acknowledge and agree that company shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for (i) any failure of another user to the website to conform to the codes of conduct, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, whether arising in contract or in tort, resulting from your access to and use of the website, including any claim, cause of action, obligation, liability, right, or remedy whether or not arising from the negligence of company, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party, (v) any errors, mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions in any materials, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any materials posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the website, and/or (vi) any lost, stolen or damaged tickets, or the failure of a venue to honor a ticket. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the website or materials or any linked site is to stop using the website, materials, or linked site, as applicable. The maximum liability of company, and your sole and exclusive remedy, for all damages, losses suffered by you and causes of action, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise, shall be the total amount paid by you,
- d. If any, to access the site. Claims of copyright infringement if you believe in good faith that any material hosted by the website infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information:
- (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow company to locate the material on the site;
- (iv) The name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party;
- (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
10. Termination and effect of termination:
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, company may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the agreement or revoke any or all of your rights granted under this agreement. Upon any termination of this agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the website and company shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of the website in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
11. Proprietary rights:
- a. Company may provide you with content such as sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- b. The user may use this material only as expressly authorized by company and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization from company.
- c. The user acknowledges and agrees that they shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content on or through the website that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right.
- d. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through the website with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the user to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
Nothing contained in this agreement, notices or the right to use the website by the user contained herein or any other section or pages of the website and/or the linked sites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the you and company and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way.
13. Interpretation of number and genders:
The terms and conditions herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to this agreement as a whole.
The user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless company from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by company that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant, submission or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the user pursuant to this agreement.
If any provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
All notices and communications (including those related to service, termination of service etc.,) shall be in writing, in English and shall deemed given if delivered personally or by commercial messenger or courier service, or mailed by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or sent via email/facsimile (with acknowledgment of complete transmission) to the following address:
If to company:
runINDIA Networks Private Limited,
A-403, Tricity Grand, Sector 30,
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai - 410210,
If to a non-registered user, at the communication and/or email address specified in the application form availing of a company service.
If to a registered user, at the communication and/or email address specified in the registration form.
Notice shall be deemed to have been served 48 hours after it has been sent, dispatched, displayed, as the case may be, unless, where notice has been sent by email, it comes to the knowledge of the sending party, that the email address is invalid.
17. Force majeure:
Neither party will be liable for, or will be considered to be in breach of or default under this agreement on account of, any delay or failure to perform as required by this agreement as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond such party’s reasonable control and that such party is unable to overcome through the exercise of commercially reasonable diligence. If any force majeure event occurs, the affected party will give prompt written notice to the other party and will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize the impact of the event.
18. Governing law:
This agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.