|Overall Rating: (1 Vote)|
|Event Organiser's Details|
|Organiser||Indian Medical Association & Kalyan Runners|
IMA Hall, Nisarg Anand Residency, Opp Roshan petrol pump
Murbad road, Kalyan West PIN 421301
Kalyan, Maharashtra, INDIA
|Day Phone||8097141708 / 9372489357|
|Evening Phone||8108216464 / 8779566628|
|Contact Person||Dr Prashant Patil / Sameer P|
IMATHON 4 Facilities
|Affiliation Status:||District Certified|
IMATHON 4 Distance
|Half Marathon : 21.097 KM : Rs 900|
|10K Run : 10.000 KM : Rs 900|
|3K Run : 3.000 KM : Rs 700|
|5K Run : 5.000 KM : Rs 700|
IMATHON 4 Awards
|Finish Line Goodies|
IMATHON 4 Venue Facilities
|Supervised Bag Storage|
Come and join us on 17th December 2023 for 4th edition of IMATHON 2023
Jointhy organised by IMA Kalyan and Kalyan Runners. Biggest Marathon event in the city of Kalyan and surrounding areas with a social cause to help children in rural areas of Murbad and Shahapur
Winners award worth Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Half Marathon (Timed)
- 10K Run (Timed)
- 5K Run
- 3K Run
Register now to secure your place before spaces fill out.
Rules / Event Conditions
Terms and Conditions: IMATHON 2023
- I acknowledge that I have been fully vaccinated against COVID19. I have a valid proof to show my status of fully vaccination.
- I acknowledge that The IMATHON 2023, to take place on Sunday, 17th Dec 2023, is an extreme test of a person‘s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential risk for serious injury, property loss and death in extreme cases. There are both known risks and unanticipated risks.
- The known risks include, but are not limited to travails by road, temperature, weather, the physical and mental condition of the participants including physical and mental condition, my acts or omissions or failure to act, first aid, emergency treatment or other services rendered, consumption of food or drink, lack of hydration, latent or apparent defects or conditions in any equipment or property supplied by the IMATHON 2023, or other persons and/or entities, vehicular traffic and actions of other people including any other external events.
- I understand and acknowledge that the above listing is not complete or exhaustive, and that other risks, known or unknown, identified or unidentified, anticipated or unanticipated, foreseeable or unforeseeable, may also result in injury, or damage to myself or property, and I expressly accept and acknowledge those risks not specifically listed above as well.
- I expressly agree, covenant, and promise to accept and assume all responsibility and risk for injury, illness disease, death, damage to myself or to property, to other participants, spectators or to other third parties and their property, arising from or relating to my participation in IMATHON 2023– organised practices, activities and/or events and all related activities.
- I am voluntarily electing to participate in, attend, IMATHON 2023 organised activities and/or events in spite of these risks.
- I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently trained for participation in IMATHON 2023 organised practices, activities and/or events and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person I irrevocably waive, release and forever discharge from any and every claim, demand, action or right of action of whatever nature or kind and all liability of any kind which may hereafter accrue to me in connection with my participating in, IMATHON 2023 organised practices, activities and/or events, IMATHON 2023 their past, present and future directors, officers, members, employees, servants, volunteers, representatives, and agents, event holders, event sponsors, event directors, event volunteers, and event officials.
- I HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND PROMISE TO INDEMNIFY AND NOT TO SUE the Releases and the sponsors of IMATHON 2023, the organised practices, activities and/or events, the organizers and, and employees through or by which practices and/or events will be held, FROM ANY AND ALL RIGHTS AND CLAIMS INCLUDING CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE RELEASEE‘S OWN NEGLIGENCE. Also, I agree due to unforeseen circumstances like inclement weather, political situation on the day of the event the registration fee will not be refunded by the organizer of the event IMATHON 2023. However, if the event is postponed the registered participant will be eligible to participate for the fresh date.
- I am aware that the registration fee that is paid by me is non-refundable at any stage nor my registration will be transferred to another participant.
- I also understand and agree that I may be contacted by the Sponsors and Promoters of the current and future event for marketing and promotion of offers and grant explicit permission to all vendors of IMATHON 2023 to send me communications on my mobile number & email address provided here in above.
- We will be sending regular updates of current and future events organised by IMA Runner / runINDIA to the Email and Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk email and SMS service provider.
Conditions of Entry
- Participants must provide photo identification and vaccination proof upon arrival at the venue on race day to verity their identity as the registrant to whom the bib number is assigned.
- Participant race number bibs are specific personal identifiers and may not be exchanged with or transferred/sold to any other person. The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bibs is strictly prohibited and will result in the disqualification and/or banning of any individuals involved from future event/s.
- Each participant must sign/agree an event waiver before participating in the event.
- All participants take part at their own wish and undertake not to participate if they are medically unfit to do so.
- Participant must undertake to abide by the race rules, race instructions and marshal directions.
- All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner during their participation in the event.
- Participants may not be accompanied by anyone on race route that is not registered in the event.
- No bikes or wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course.
- No tobacco, alcohol or any other banned substance is permitted.
- The organisers reserve the right to remove any entrant who is medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the Medical Officer.
- All finish times are reviewed before times are deemed official.
- Participants with missing or irregular split times at official timing checkpoints will be reviewed and may be disqualified.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Race Director will be final.
- Video recording and Photographs will be taken of runners and used for the purpose of advertising and promoting the event/s.
- Event cancellation: the event will only be cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances. In such an eventuality all participants will be notified by email as soon as possible.
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Collection and use of information: I acknowledge and agree that my personal information (including medical information) can be sorted, used and disclosed by the organisers in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- Any participant who is found in breach of these terms and conditions will be excluded from current and future event/s
- Event officials reserve the right to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.