KALWA PARSIK 10K RUN
02 Oct, 2017 | 6:00 AM
90 feet road,parsik,, Thane, Maharashtra, India
|Overall Rating: (1 Vote)|
KALWA PARSIK 10K RUN Facilities
|Route Measurement:||Measured using GPS/Cycle|
|Affiliation Status:||District Certified|
KALWA PARSIK 10K RUN Distance
|10K Run : 10.000 KM : Rs 750|
|3K Run : 3.000 KM : Rs 650|
|5K Run : 5.000 KM : Rs 650|
KALWA PARSIK 10K RUN Awards
|Finish Line Goodies|
KALWA PARSIK 10K RUN Venue Facilities
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves, we are a organization with a primary objective of providing professional solutions to the society in marathon training and marathon management. Running is one of the best exercise an individual can undertake to have a healthy body and we believe that “Running is not about Finish Line … It’s about Start… Start of Wellness” .
As parents, we are the most important influencers in our lives. Right from day one, we need to lead the way, we need to find the time and show world that being healthy is an important part of all of our lives..
For this reason alone we are organizing an kalwaparsik 10km 5km 3km run .. on 1th october, 2017 at 90feet road, parsik, kharegoan, Kalwa, Thane at 5.00 am and which shall end by 9.00 am.
The race is for 10K, 5k, 3k The races is being conducted under the aegis of Mumbai Suburban District Athletic Association (MSDAA) with the officials of MSDAA officiating the event.
To help prepare participants for the Run and achieve better timing we have organized a Promo run on 1st sept, 2017 for everyone including Participants at our event wherein all the participants shall be running along with others who would join. We are in process of roping in an Brand Ambassador for the Promo Run.
With approximately 1500 people attending the Run including the participants and the run route having banners and Energy Drink Points your product would get the visibility not only to the Participants but also to people who are residing and crossing the route of the 10 Km area of THANE . This could be an very nice opportunity to get visibility in the chembur , Mumbai. In addition the participants would be able to enjoy your product.
We look forward to working with you on this proposal, hopefully beneficial for both entities.
Rules / Event Conditions
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id email@example.com to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk sms service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes.
- Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health.
- You take full responsibility for participating in the KALWA PARSIK 10K RUN event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of it’s members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that KALWA PARSIK 10K RUN shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by KALWA PARSIK 10K RUN or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event.
- You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- Runners are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and traffic regulations.
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- runINDIA is only a service provider and is not in any way responsible for the delivery of the event.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event.
- I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runners.
- We request total co-operation from runners in this regards.