Khandesh 10K Run
10 Dec, 2017 | 6:15 AM
Sagar Park, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India
|Overall Rating: (1 Vote)|
|Event Organiser's Details|
|Organiser||Jalgaon Runners Group|
C/o Satpuda Automobiles Ajantha square
Jalgaon, Maharashtra, INDIA
|Day Phone||+91 94222 78714???|
|Evening Phone||+91 9422773311|
|Contact Person||Vikrant Saraf / Kiran Bachhav|
Khandesh 10K Run Facilities
|Route Measurement:||Measured using GPS/Cycle|
Khandesh 10K Run Distance
|10K Run : 10.000 KM : Rs 600|
|3K Run : 3.000 KM : Rs 200|
|5K Run : 5.000 KM : Rs 400|
Khandesh 10K Run Awards
Khandesh 10K Run Venue Facilities
Jalgaon Runners Group(JRG) was formed by 6 like-minded people on 14th Feb 2106, namely by Kiran Bachhav, Vikrant Saraf, Nilesh Bhandarkar, Narendrasing Solanki, Avinash Kabra and Dr.Ravi Hirani.
The vision of JRG to promote running culture in Jalgaon district to make people more fit and more healthy and injury-free running.
10K Run - Entry Fee Rs. 600
5K Run - Entry Fee Rs. 400
3K Run- Entry Fee Rs. 200
Q: Can I participate in multiple race categories?
Q: There was a problem during registration. I have been charged but I did not receive a confirmation. What should I do?
Q: I have made a mistake in one of my registration fields. How do I correct it?
Q: Can I change my category once I have registered?
Q: Can I transfer/cancel my registration? Will there be any refund?
Q: Is there a minimum/maximum age for participants?
YES BELOW 12 YRS OF AGE OF CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED
Q: Can I register manually (offline)?
Q: Does the race have cut off times?
Q: Are t-shirts available for all race categories?
Q: When is the BIB Distribution?
SATURDAY, 9TH DECEMBER 2017
Q: Where is the event going to be conducted?
SAGAR PARK, MAHABAL ROAD, JALGAON
Q: Will the timing chip be provided?
YES FOR 10KM
Q: Are there cash prizes?
Q: Are there age categories for prizes?
Q: Will there be a baggage counter?
Q: Whats the start time of the race?
Q: What will be the route map?
STARTING POINT SAGAR PARK AND WILL END AT SAGAR PARK
Q: No.of water and hydration station available and at what distance?
WATER STATION AT 2.5KM AND HYDRATION STATION AT 5KM
Q: No.of Medical Stations available?
Q: Will there be a Medical Base Camps?
Q: Will fruits and biscuits be provided on the route?
Q: No of Mobile Toilets available?
Q: Will there be any signage board or volunteers available for direction?
Q: Will Refreshments or breakfast be available?
Q: Will the finisher get the certificate, medal.
For online timing certificate visit - http://rpsports.co.uk/khandesh2017/index.php
Rules / Event Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly since this will be our primary means of communication during the run-up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id firstname.lastname@example.org to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organisers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the Khandesh 10K Run Powered by Jalgaon Runners Group event and do not hold the organising committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Khandesh 10K Run Powered by Jalgaon Runners Group shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organisers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicise the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Khandesh 10K Run Powered by Jalgaon Runners Group or any other company in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure restriction by authority, the organisers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organisers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- Runners are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and traffic regulations.
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- runINDIA is only a service provider and is not in any way responsible for the delivery of the event.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runners.