18 Feb, 2018 | 6:20 AM
Golf Club Signal, Nashik, Maharashtra, India
|Overall Rating: (1 Vote)|
Nashik Marathon Facilities
|Route Measurement:||Measured using GPS/Cycle|
|Affiliation Status:||State Certified|
Nashik Marathon Distance
|Full Marathon : 42.195 KM : Rs 1200|
|Half Marathon : 21.097 KM : Rs 900|
|10K Run : 10.000 KM : Rs 600|
|5K Run : 5.000 KM : Rs 500|
|3KM SAFETY RUN : 3.000 KM : Rs 250|
|3KM Senior Citizen Run : 3.000 KM : Rs 250|
|Marathon ( Police & Defence Persons Only) : 42.195 KM : Rs 720|
|Half Marathon (Police & Defence Persons Only) : 21.097 KM : Rs 540|
|10KM Run (Police & Defence Persons Only) : 10.000 KM : Rs 360|
|5KM Run (Police & Defence Persons Only) : 5.000 KM : Rs 300|
|3KM Senior Citizen Run (Police & Defence Persons Only) : 3.000 KM : Rs 150|
|3KM Safety Run (Police & Defence Persons Only) : 3.000 KM : Rs 150|
Nashik Marathon Awards
|Finish Line Goodies|
Nashik Marathon Venue Facilities
Nashik City Police proudly presents Nashik Marathon 2018 on 18 Feb 2018 ! ! !
- Marathon ( 42.195km)
- Half Marathon (21.097km)
- 10KM Run
- 5KM Run
- 3KM Run for Senior Citizen
- 3KM Safety Run
|Race||Group and Early Bird
fees until 15th November
|Regular Entry Fee||For active Police and
Defense Persons only
|Full Marathon||Rs. 960||Rs. 1200||Rs. 720|
|Half Marathon||Rs. 720||Rs. 900||Rs. 540|
|10KM Run||Rs. 480||Rs. 600||Rs. 360|
|5KM Run||Rs. 400||Rs. 500||Rs. 300|
|3KM Senior Citizen Run||Rs. 200||Rs. 250||Rs. 150|
|3KM Safety Run||Rs. 200||Rs. 250||Rs. 150|
Rules / Event Conditions
Conditions of Entry
- Kindly check the Website for more information regarding Group,Institutional ,Student registrations and other event details. (For Group ,Institutional & Student Discount Contact On Numbers Given On Website)
- Applicants must submit their entries via the application modes as mentioned in the website only. No individual/group is authorised to collect entries on behalf of event organizers.
- AII the information on the entry form must be duly filled. Incomplete forms would be rejected.
- Participation in the run would be deemed considered that you,
- Are fully aware that long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health.
- Take full responsibility of participating in the event and would not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible in case of any mishap.
- Shall consult your physician and would undergo complete medical examination before participating in the event.
- Are fully aware of all risks associated with participating in this event including but not limited to falls contacts to other participants, effect of weather including high heat and humidity, traffic ,condition of road, arson, terrorist threats and all other risks and force majeure conditions.
- Agree that participating in this event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- Shall agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event.
- Agree that management holds the complete right and authority to Stop / Cancel/ Postpone the event in case of adverse weather conditions, major incidents of threats, force majeure conditions or any other reasons.
- Agree to stop running if instructed by organizers, medical staff or by the aid station volunteer.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Nashik Marathon or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org to their address list.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- Entries will not be accepted after 10th Feb 2018.
- It is mandatory for the participant to personally collect their BIB No. (Chest No.) from 14th-17th Feb 2018 by 17:00 Hrs. from Given BIB Collection Center.
- It is requested to carry address proof in case if a representative is collecting the BIB No.it is mandatory for runners to put on their BIB during the complete event.
- Runners would not be allowed to stay on course beyond the cut-off time considering health and safety issues.
- All Entries will be taken online, physical or hard copy entries will not be accepted.
- Entry fee is strictly non-refundable.