24 Feb, 2019 | 6:00 AM
Golf Club Signal, Nashik, Maharashtra, India
|Overall Rating: (1 Vote)|
Nashik Marathon Facilities
|Route Measurement:||Measured using GPS/Cycle|
|Affiliation Status:||State Certified|
Nashik Marathon Distance
|Full Marathon : 42.195 KM : Rs 1250|
|Half Marathon : 21.097 KM : Rs 950|
|10K Run : 10.000 KM : Rs 650|
|3K Run : 3.000 KM : Rs 300|
|5K Run : 5.000 KM : Rs 550|
|3KM Senior Citizen Run : 3.000 KM : Rs 300|
Nashik Marathon Awards
|Finish Line Goodies|
Nashik Marathon Venue Facilities
Nashik City Police proudly presents Nashik Marathon 2019 - "Run for Gender Equality” on 24th Feb 2019 ! ! !
- Marathon ( 42.195km)
- Half Marathon (21.097km)
- 10KM Run
- 5KM Run
- 3KM Run for Senior Citizen
- 3KM Safety Run
|Race||Regular Entry Fee|
|Full Marathon||Rs. 1250|
|Half Marathon||Rs. 950|
|10KM Run||Rs. 650|
|5KM Run||Rs. 550|
|3KM Senior Citizen Run||Rs. 300|
|3KM Safety Run||Rs. 300|
More details at http://nashikmarathon.in/faq/
For group registration of more than 10 members please send email to email@example.com with entrylist including full name, gender, birthdate, race category, mobile no, email, t-shirt size and emergency contact number.
Rules / Event Conditions
Conditions of Entry
- Kindly check the Website for more information regarding Group,Institutional,Student registrations and other event details. (For Group,Institutional & Student Discount Contact on Numbers Given on Website)
- Applicants must submit their entries via the application modes as mentioned in the website only. No individual/group is authorised to collect entries on behalf of event organizers.
- AII the information on the entry form must be duly filled. Incomplete forms would be rejected.
- Participation in the run would be deemed considered that you,
- Are fully aware that long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health.
- Take full responsibility of participating in the event and would not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible in case of any mishap.
- Are fully aware of all risks associated with participating in this event including but not limited to falls contacts to other participants, effect of weather including high heat and humidity, traffic ,condition of road, arson, terrorist threats and all other risks and force majeure conditions.
- Agree that participating in this event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- Shall agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event.
- Agree that management holds the complete right and authority to Stop / Cancel/ Postpone the event in case of adverse weather conditions, major incidents of threats, force majeure conditions or any other reasons.
- Agree to stop running if instructed by organizers, medical staff or by the aid station volunteer.
- Entries will not be accepted after 30th January 2019.
- It is mandatory for the participant to personally collect their BIB No. (Chest No.) Dates will be updated soon. from given BIB Collection Center.
- It is requested to carry ID and address proof in case if a representative is collecting the BIB No. it is mandatory for runners to put on their BIB during the complete event.
- Runners would not be allowed to stay on course beyond the cut-off time considering health and safety issues.
- All Entries Will Be taken Online, Physical Or Hard Copy Entries NOT Accepted
- The Prize Money is applicable for National & International participants
- There will be NO separate group for International participants
- Entry fee is strictly non-refundable.