Pune International Marathon
03 Dec, 2017 | 5:30 AM
Baburao Sanas Sports Ground, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Overall Rating: (1 Vote)|
Pune International Marathon Facilities
|Route Measurement:||Measured by IAAF|
|Affiliation Status:||AFI Certified|
Pune International Marathon Distance
|Full Marathon : 42.195 KM : Rs 1770|
|Half Marathon : 21.097 KM : Rs 1416|
|10K Run : 10.000 KM : Rs 1180|
|5K Run : 5.000 KM : Rs 885|
Pune International Marathon Awards
|Finish Line Goodies|
Pune International Marathon Venue Facilities
|Supervised Bag Storage|
32nd Pune International Marathon 2017 is India premium Marathon event, Since 1983, thousands of runners from all walks of life had taken part in the event. Pune International Marathon is now widely used as a platform to spread social message and to raise fund for charitable cause. Pune International Marathon route consist of city of Pune scenic and historic locations and thousands of spectators lining up the course to cheers runners. It is the most anticipated running festival of city of Pune.
Pune International Marathon 2017 route is measured and certified by IAAF Route measurer
If you like to promote your brand/company in 32nd Pune International Marathon 2017, then you will get tax exemption benefit under 80G
Rules / Event Conditions
This event is held under AFI and IAAF Rules. This event is sanctioned by Athletics Federation of India and certificate of course accuracy is provided by IAAF certified International Route Measurer.
- Participants must provide photo identification upon picking up their race kit to verity their identity as the registrant to whom the bib number is assigned.
- Participant race number bibs are specific personal identifiers and may not be exchanged with or transferred/sold to any other person. The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bibs is strictly prohibited and will result in the disqualification and/or banning of any individuals involved from future event/s.
- Each participant must sign/agree an event waiver before participating in the event.
- All participants take part at their own wish and undertake not to participate if they are medically unfit to do so.
- Participant must undertake to abide by the race rules, race instructions and marshal directions.
- All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner during their participation in the event.
- Participants may not be accompanied by anyone on race route that is not registered in the event.
- No bikes or wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course.
- No tobacco, alcohol or any other banned substance is permitted.
- The organisers reserve the right to remove any entrant who is medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the Medical Officer.
- The course will remain secured until 08:45am. At that time, the event is officially concluded and there will be no traffic protection and Aid Stations will cease operation.
- All finish times are reviewed before times are deemed official.
- Participants with missing or irregular split times at official timing checkpoints will be reviewed and may be disqualified.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Race Director will be final.
- Video recording and Photographs will be taken of runners and used for the purpose of advertising and promoting the event/s.
- Race mementos: only finishers of 5k and 10k run, Half Marathon and Full Marathon will receive medal and goody bag.
- Event cancellation: the event will only be cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances. In such an eventuality all participants will be notified by email as soon as possible.
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Collection and use of information: I acknowledge and agree that my personal information (including medical information) can be sorted, used and disclosed by the organisers in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- Any participant who is found in breach of these terms and conditions will be excluded from current and future event/s
- Event officials reserve the right to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.