Rotary Belagavi Half Marathon
11 Feb, 2024 | 6:00 AM
CPED Ground, Belgaum, Karnataka, India
|Overall Rating: (1 Vote)
|Event Organiser's Details
|Rotary Club of Venugram
Belgaum, Karnataka, INDIA
Rotary Belagavi Half Marathon Facilities
|Measured using GPS/Cycle
Rotary Belagavi Half Marathon Distance
|Half Marathon : 21.097 KM : Rs 1400
|10K Run : 10.000 KM : Rs 1000
|3K Run : 3.000 KM : Rs 400
|5K Run : 5.000 KM : Rs 800
Rotary Belagavi Half Marathon Awards
Rotary Belagavi Half Marathon Venue Facilities
Rotary Club of Venugram, Belgaum is organizing “Rotary Belagavi Half Marathon 2024”, after successfully organizing 13 editions since 2008.
The Social Impact Theme of the event is ‘Say no to Drugs”. The event this year has been planned to be conducted on Sunday 11 Feb, 2024 at CPED Ground.
It is going to be a mega event with the participation of approx. 2000 runners from all over India. This is a timed event.
There are four categories of races i.e the Half Marathon, 10kms, 5kms and 3 kms Run.
There will be attractive prizes across various age categories which will be announced soon.
Rules / Event Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Race.
- We value your privacy information, so your privacy information will be protected, runindia.com or Rotary Club of Venugram, Belgaum is committed to safeguarding your privacy when making online registrations. When registering our account, users shall provide the personal registration information.
- As part of the order process, we collect following essential customer information: Name, Shipping/Billing Address, Email Address, Phone Number, Occupation, Id card details, recent photograph, blood group. The contact information is only used to get in touch with you when necessary.
- The information you provide to us is not given or sold to any outside party except for the race` organisers. Your email address is used only to provide you with an order confirmation and tracking number.
- Your phone number is used to contact you in case of a problem with registration. Your Credit Card information is only used to confirm whether the billing address is the same with the shipping address.
- Please choose the event carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email address that you can access regularly, as this will be our primary means of contacting you during the run up to the event.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e. do not list the same data for city, province, and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- By registering you agree that running long distance running / cycling / swimming / duathlons / triathlons are extreme sports and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating the and do not hold the organizing committee or society or other organizing persons or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You agree that Rotary Club of Venugram, Belgaum and associated companies or entities that organize the run shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the Event.
- You confirm that you filled in a questionnaire on your medical condition as requested in order to assist them in case of an emergency.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our privacy notice, please kindly e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respect your privacy and we will not share the information you provide us with outside companies or organizations. We have your best interest at heart and believe you will appreciate our conviction to your security. This is our commitment.
- There is no cancellation/refund of the amount in case of a successfull transaction.
- As a policy Rotary Club of Venugram, Belgaum doest not offer refund on ticket sales. If the user is unable to attend/participate in an event, Rotary Club of Venugram, Belgaum offers a transfer of registration. We will issue refund if the event is cancelled by an organiser. In this instance, users will have to communicate and confirm, via email to email@example.com, their cancellation request. Users will have to provide a bank details and proof of purchase for their refund policy to be initiated. Refunds will take up to 14 working days to process.
- Any health problems during or after run, the event organizers and event location owners will not be responsible.
Bib Expo Date and Time – 10 Feb 2024 (0900hrs to 1900 hrs)
Bib Expo Location Map – CPED Ground, Belagavi, Karnataka