Saptashrungi Hill Marathon
03 Dec, 2023 | 5:30 AM
Nanduri, Kalwan, Nashik, Maharashtra, India
|Overall Rating: (1 Vote)|
|Event Organiser's Details|
Metro 99 commercial complex,
yes bank building, thatte nagar ,colleage road
Nashik, Maharashtra, INDIA
|Contact Person||Mr Vinod Gore|
Saptashrungi Hill Marathon Facilities
|Route Measurement:||Measured using GPS/Cycle|
|Affiliation Status:||State Certified|
Saptashrungi Hill Marathon Distance
|Half Marathon : 21.097 KM : Rs 1200|
|10K Run : 10.000 KM : Rs 1000|
|5K Run : 5.000 KM : Rs 600|
Saptashrungi Hill Marathon Awards
|Finish Line Goodies|
Saptashrungi Hill Marathon Venue Facilities
Saptashrungi Hill Marathon 2023
Situated 60kms from Nashik.Ranked one of the top 10 Hill Marathons in the country.
As the name suggests Saptashrungi situated on seven hills,the deity is one of the three and a half Shakti peethas.
Runners feel they get a divine blessing from the Goddess Saptashrungi Devi on this beautiful scenic route, challenging but invigorating.
Request to join this very divine running event.
Date - 3rd Dec 2023
Venue - Saptashrungi Gad, Nanduri, Kalwan, Maharashtra, India
Half Marathon (TIMED)- Entry Fee Rs. 1200
10KM Run (TIMED) - Entry Fee- Rs. 1000
5K Run (NON-TIMED)- Entry Fee- Rs. 600
**Internet Handling charges plus GST is applicable
Attractive cash awards for the top 3 winners across all categories.
cash price worth 3 lakhs to be Won.
Refreshments for all participants post-event.
T-shirt, Medal, and Certificates for all finishers
Reporting Time: Sunday 3rd Dec 2023 at 6:00 am
Pick and Drop facility from Nashik City
For any queries please contact
Vinod Gore - 98222 74899, 8669999865, 9326755113
mail us at email@example.com
Rules / Event Conditions
PLEASE DO NOT take part in the event if…
- You now have, or had in the past 14 days a fever over 38 degree AND shortness of breath
- In the past 14 days have been within 2 meter for 15 minutes of a person who is COVID-19 positive or who has a fever AND a cough AND shortness of breath
- You have medical conditions that would classify you as high risk for COVID-19
- You don’t feel well for any other reason with or without COVID-19 symptoms
- You are isolating at home.
- By complying with these guidelines, you will not only help to keep safe your immediate environment but also those who are high risk for the virus.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by taking part in the event that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the running route may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Nashik Runners and its employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my run, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless The FnF, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of The FnF, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the event.
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must follow local regulations at all times during the process of covering run.
- Runner must carry all essentials with them during the run
- Runner must not litter the route.
- Participation in the run would be deemed considered that you,
- Are fully aware that long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health.
- Take full responsibility of participating in the event and would not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible in case of any mishap.
- Are fully aware of all risks associated with participating in this event including but not limited to effect of weather including high heat and humidity, traffic ,condition of road, arson, terrorist threats and all other risks and force majeure conditions.
- Agree that participating in this event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- Shall agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event.
- Agree that management holds the complete right and authority to Stop / Cancel/ Postpone the event.
- Runners must not use any unfair means to complete the run.
- Entry fee is strictly non-refundable.
- Runner must add organiser and runINDIA networks email/sms to safe senders list to ensure you receive current and future event related communication.
- No Participant will be allowed in arena without a BIB.