Shapoorji Pallonji Run For Health, A Rotary Club of Bombay Kandivli Initiative
25 Mar, 2018 | 6:00 AM
Shaeed Bhagat Singh Ground, Opp Viceroy Park Society, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Overall Rating: (1 Vote)|
|Event Organiser's Details|
|Organiser||Rotary Club of Bombay Kandivli Charitable Trust|
Row House C, Mangalam Apartment, Near Cambridge School
Thakur Complex, Kandivali (E)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
|Contact Person||Vishal Chaturvedi|
Shapoorji Pallonji Run For Health, A Rotary Club of Bombay Kandivli Initiative Facilities
|Route Measurement:||Measured using GPS/Cycle|
Shapoorji Pallonji Run For Health, A Rotary Club of Bombay Kandivli Initiative Distance
|10K Run : 10.000 KM : Rs 850|
|3K Run : 3.000 KM : Rs 350|
|5K Run : 5.000 KM : Rs 550|
Shapoorji Pallonji Run For Health, A Rotary Club of Bombay Kandivli Initiative Awards
Shapoorji Pallonji Run For Health, A Rotary Club of Bombay Kandivli Initiative Venue Facilities
Shapoorji Pallonji Run For Health, A Rotary Club of Bombay Kandivli Initiative will be held on March 25, 2018 at Thakur Complex, Kandivali East Mumbai.
Following races will be held
- 10KM Run
- 5KM Run
- 3KM Run
Last day of registration is 24th March 2018
Limited entries only
Rules / Event Conditions
Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id email@example.com to their address list. We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk sms service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the Shapoorji Pallonji Run For Health event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of it’s members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Shapoorji Pallonji Run For Health shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Shapoorji Pallonji Run For Health or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- Runners are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and traffic regulations.
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- runINDIA is only a service provider and is not in any way responsible for the delivery of the event.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runners.
- You also understand and agree that You may be contacted by the Sponsors and Promoters of the event for marketing and promotion of offers and grant explicit permission to send me communications on my mobile number & email address provided here in above.
- We request total co-operation from runners in this regards.