06 Jan, 2019 | 5:45 AM
H.D.H.S. main entrance gate, Solapur, Maharashtra, India
|Overall Rating: (1 Vote)|
|Event Organiser's Details|
|Organiser||Solapur Runners Association|
C/o. Waghchavare Dental Clinic, Shop 4/5,Shivganga Nagar,
Solapur, Maharashtra, INDIA
|Contact Person||Solapur Runners Association|
Solapur Marathon Facilities
|Route Measurement:||Measured using GPS/Cycle|
|Affiliation Status:||State Certified|
Solapur Marathon Distance
|Half Marathon : 21.097 KM : Rs 1200|
|10K Run : 10.000 KM : Rs 800|
|3.5K RUN : 3.500 KM : Rs 500|
Solapur Marathon Awards
|Finish Line Goodies|
Solapur Marathon Venue Facilities
WELCOME TO SOLAPUR MARATHON 2019
"Every journey begins with small steps. All Runners are beginners and at one point or another, we are all on start line. Running keeps you young and Movement is the best form of medication."
- Pre marathon EXPO and BIB allotment will be done on previous day, Saturday 5th January 2019.
- Each runner will be provided with a BIB number with Time chip , T Shirt / Cap, Snacks and a Goody bag.
- Date: Sunday 6th January 2019, Time 5.00 am To 5.30 am(Warm up)
- The gun time for Solapur Half Marathon will be 5.40 am.
- 21.097 km, Time 5.40 am Half Marathon → Men and Women Open ( Above 18 years )
- 10.00 km, Time 6.00 am Marathon → Men and Women Open ( Above 10 years )
- 3.5 km, Time 7.30 am Fun Run → For Age group above 05 years
This is one of the best routes with a good ,smooth and adequate running surface and is surrounded by some landmark educational Institutes and residential areas. The cheering students and citizens from these areas will be a great source of encouragement and motivation for the runners. This smooth surface with occasional up-hills and down-hills and the lovely January weather would serve as a perfect setting to set some new running records to boost the spirit of running.
Solapur has also produced several talented sportspersons who have created their mark both at national and international levels.
WINNING DOESN’T ALWAYS MEAN GETTING THE FIRST PLACE IT MEANS GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOURSELF.
So LET’S RUN TO BREATHE FRESH AIR, TO EXPLORE OURSELF AND TO ESCAPE THE ORDINARY.
Rules / Event Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id firstname.lastname@example.org to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk sms service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes.
- Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
- You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health.
- You take full responsibility for participating in the Solapur Marathon-2019 event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of it’s members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Solapur Marathon 2019 shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Solapur Marathon 2019 or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event.
- You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- Runners are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and traffic regulations.
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- runINDIA is only a service provider and is not in any way responsible for the delivery of the event.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event.
- I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runners.
- We request total co-operation from runners in this regards.
I, declare, confirm and agree as follows that I/my ward
1) Have given true and complete information in this application form and me/my ward is/am solely responsible for the accuracy of this information.
2) Have fully understood the risk and responsibility of participating in the Solapur Half Marathon or any event outlined in this application (collectively "the event ") and will be participating entirely at my/his/her risk and responsibility.
3) Understand the risk of participating on a course with vehicular traffic; even if the course may be regulated/policed.
4) Understand that I/my ward must be of, and must train to, an appropriate level of fitness to participate in such a physically demanding event and I/my ward have obtained a medical clearance from a registered medical practitioner, allowing me/my ward to participate in the event/s.
5) For myself/ourselves and our legal representatives, waive all claims of whatsoever nature against any and all Sponsors of the event/events; Solapur City, all political entities, authorities and officials, all contractors and construction firms working on or near the course, all Solapur Half marathon organisers ;Solapur runners association (SRA)committee persons, officials and volunteers and all other persons and entities associated with the event ;all employees and entire staff and associates of Haribhai Devkaran Prashala Solapur and directors, employees, agent and representatives of all or any of the aforementioned including but not limited to any claims that might result from me/my ward participating in the event and on the account of illness, injury, death or otherwise
6) Agree that if I am/my ward is injured or taken ill or otherwise suffer/s any detriment whatsoever, I hereby irrevocably authorize the event officials and organisers to, at my/our risk and cost, transport me/my ward to a medical facility and: or to administer emergency medical treatment and I/my ward waives all claims that might result from such transport and or treatment or delay or deficiency therein. I shall pay or reimburse to you my/my ward's medical and emergency expenses and I/my ward hereby authorize/s you to incur the same
7) Shall provide to race officials such medical data relating to me/my ward as they may request. I agree that nothing herein shall oblige the event officials or organisers or any other person to incur any expenses or to provide any transport or treatment
8) In case of any illness or injury caused to me/my ward or death suffered by me or my ward due to any medical reasons or medical condition during the race or at any time thereafter as a result of the event, regardless or not whether such medical reasons or conditions shall have been pre-existing conditions known by me or my ward and further regardless of whether I/my ward shall have disclosed, at any point in time, the existence of such reason or condition to any person, none of the sponsors of the event or any political entity or authorities and officials or any contractor or construction firms working on or near the course or any of the Solapur Half marathon committee persons , officials , members of Solapur Runners Association or volunteers or Haribhai Devkaran prashala staff members and their volunteers or any persons or entities associated with the event or the directors, employees, Agents or representatives of all or any of the aforementioned shall be held liable by me/my ward or my/my wards representatives.
9) In case of any injury/injuries or illness caused to me or my ward or death suffered by me or my ward during the event or due to any force majeure event including but not limited to fire, riots or other civil disturbances, earthquakes, storms, typhoons or any terrorist act, none of the sponsors of the event or any political entity or authorities and officials or any contractor or construction firms working on or near the course, or any of the Solapur Half Marathon committee persons , officials or Solapur Runners Association members or volunteers or Haribhai Devkaran prashala staff members, management or their volunteers or any persons or entities associated with the event or the directors, employees, agents or representatives of all or any of the aforementioned shall be held liable by me/my ward or my/my ward's representatives
10) Understand, agree and irrevocably permit runINDIA to share the information given by me/my ward in this application, with all/any entities associated with Solapur Half marathon or Solapur Runners Association at its own discretion
11) Understand, agree and irrevocably permit White Code IT Solutions to use my/my wards photograph which may be photographed on race day and or during various functions of the event, for the purpose of promoting Solapur Half Marathon or any event organised by Solapur Runners Association at its own discretion
12) Shall not hold organisers and/or any of the events sponsors responsible for loss of my/his/her application form and/or application fee or any of my/his/her personal belongings in transit or during the entire event;
13) I/my ward do agree to receive information and offers of various brands/products/services as may be sent to me/my ward by the event promoters (or a person or organisation or firm duly authorised by the promoters) on the email address given by me/my ward in this application form;
14) I/my ward understand and agree to the event terms and guidelines.