TATA STEEL Bhubaneswar Half Marathon
14 Jan, 2018 | 6:00 AM
Kalinga Sports Complex, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
|Overall Rating: (1 Vote)|
TATA STEEL Bhubaneswar Half Marathon Facilities
|Route Measurement:||Measured using GPS/Cycle|
|Affiliation Status:||State Certified|
TATA STEEL Bhubaneswar Half Marathon Distance
|Half Marathon : 21.097 KM : Rs 300|
|10K Run : 10.000 KM : Rs 200|
|5K Run : 5.000 KM : Rs 100|
TATA STEEL Bhubaneswar Half Marathon Awards
|Finish Line Goodies|
TATA STEEL Bhubaneswar Half Marathon Venue Facilities
Sports: A way of Life
Sports is a way of life at Tata Steel and we are committed to provide a healthy work environment to our stakeholders.
Register now and join us on January 14, 2018 at the Kalinga Stadium for the 3rd edition of Tata Steel Bhubaneswar Half Marathon.
Half Marathon - Entry Fee Rs. 300
10K Run - Entry Fee Rs. 200
5KM Run - For Boys and Girls Born on or after 14th Jan 2002 - Entry Fee Rs. 100
Rules / Event Conditions
ENTRY RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. An applicant can apply for only one race at a time.
2. Duplicate application of same participant will be rejected
3. All participants must enter Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneswar through Gate no. 1 and report at hold-up area (near Sky Walk 4)
4. Elite runner please mention your previous best time of race category (Please attach performance certificate of previous best time)
5. Participants will be allotted different color coded BIB numbers as per race category / distance.
1. All confirmed participants are required to collect goodie bag (T Shirt, RFID BIB Chip & Refreshment Coupon) from Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneswar from
January 10-13, 2018 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
2. Please show the following for collecting the goodie bag at distribution counter:-
a. Original payment receipt, those who registered physically.
b. Receipt / SMS / Email, those who registered online.
3. Date of birth certificate (Matric / Municipality / Notified Area / BDO) should be available & provided on demand for Boys & Girls U-16 on the day of run.
4. First Aid and water will be provided by the organizer.
5. Refreshment to be collected from refreshment counters at Kalinga Stadium.
6. Minimum age for all race categories is 12 years.
7. All finishers in Half Marathon 21.0975 km. Men 2hrs 40 minutes & women 3 hrs.will be awarded medals.
8. After verification of final results prize money will be transfered to the winners Bank Account