Rules / Event Conditions
ENTRY RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1. An applicant can apply for only one race.
2. Duplicate application of same participant will be rejected
3. All participants must enter JRD Tata Sports Complex through Gate No. 6, 7 (Straight Mile Road) or Gate No. 8 (Near Baug-E-Jamsheed School, Court Road) only and report at Handball Training Centre Court (Hold up Area).
4. Elite runner please mention your previous best time of race category (Please attach performance certificate of your previous best time)
5. Participants will be allotted different color coding BIB numbers as per race category / distance.
1. All confirmed participants must collect their goodie-bag containing T-Shirt, RFID BIB Chip, Instructions Manual, Route Map & Refreshment Coupon from Sports Department, JRD Tata Sports Complex between 14th to 16th November 2018 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Outstation participants can collect their goodie-bag on 17th November 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. from Sports Department, JRD Tata Sports Complex.
2. Please present the following for collecting the goodie bag at distribution counter:-
a. Original payment receipt for non on-line registration.
b. Receipt / SMS / Email for on-line registration.
c. Birth Certificate (Matric / Municipality / Notified Area / BDO) should be provided on demand by Boys & Girls U-16 on the day of run.
3. First Aid and Drinking water will be provided by the organizer.
4. Refreshment to be collected from Archery Ground, JRD Tata Sports Complex.
5. All finishers in 10 Kms (Men within 80 minutes & Women within 90 minutes) will be awarded with medals.
6. After verification of final results prize money will be transferred to the Winner’s Bank Account.
7. Maximum 6500 participants will be registered on first come first serve basis. Registration will be closed after attaining the above figure.