Tata Steel Noamundi Run-a-thon
28 Oct, 2018 | 6:00 AM
Noamundi Sports Complex, West Singhbhum, Jharkhand, India
|Overall Rating: (1 Vote)|
Tata Steel Noamundi Run-a-thon Facilities
|Route Measurement:||Measured using GPS/Cycle|
Tata Steel Noamundi Run-a-thon Distance
|10K Run : 10.000 KM : Rs 100|
|5K Run : 5.000 KM : Rs 50|
|7K Run : 7.000 KM : Rs 100|
Tata Steel Noamundi Run-a-thon Awards
|Finish Line Goodies|
Tata Steel Noamundi Run-a-thon Venue Facilities
Sports: A way of life
Sports is a way of life at Tata Steel. For years, Tata Steel has aimed to create opportunities for excellence in sports contributing to the national and international achievements in the field of sports thereby creating and encouraging a culture of health and fitness among people in general.
In line with this, Tata Steel is back again with the second edition of the much-awaited Tata Steel Noamundi Run-a-thon 2018 on the theme "Run for Biodiversity”. This year, the run-a-thon draws its theme from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) initiative of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Reflecting its commitment and vision for tomorrow, Tata Steel’s Noamundi Run-a-thon will not only showcase different forms of biodiversity along the route but will also sensitise the employees, local communities and other stakeholders at large on the concept of sustainability.
Come join us on October 28, 2018 (Sunday) for 10 KMs and 7 KMs run (Men & Women), 5 KMs run (Boys and Girls under the age of 16 yrs) and 2 KMs run (PWDs) at Noamundi Sports Complex.
Tata Steel Noamundi Run-a-thon 2018 will be held on October 28 (Sunday) at Noamundi Sports Complex. Event consists of 3 competitive races – 10 KMs and 7 KMs run (Men & Women) and 5 KMs run (Boys and Girls under the age of 16 yrs) and 2 KMs run (PWDs).
RACE CATEGORIES AND FEES
Category Eligibility Registration Fee
10 KM Men and Women Rs. 100
7 KM Men and Women Rs. 100
5 KM Boys and Girls Under 16 years born on or after November 28, 2002 Rs. 50
2 KM Persons with Disability Free
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT MODE
- Online Registration - For Online Registration Click here. For online registration payment to be done by using Credit/Debit cards and Net banking.
- Offline/Manual Registration - For offline registration download the Entry Form and visit the Registration Counter at Noamundi Sports Complex for cash payment.
Rules / Event Conditions
ENTRY RULES AND GUIDELINES
Note: Participation for Indian National only.
- An applicant can apply for only one race.
- Duplicate application of same participant will be rejected.
- All participants must report outside the Noamundi Sports Complex.
- Elite runner please mention your previous best time of race category (Please attach performance certificate of previous best time).
- Athletes will be allotted different color coding BIB numbers as per race category / distance.
- All confirmed participants are required to collect their goodie-bag containing T-Shirt, RF ID, BIB Chip & refreshment coupon from Noamundi Sports Complex from October 24 to October 26, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Outstation participants can collect their goodie-bag on October 27, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM from Noamundi Sports Complex.
- Please present the following for collecting the goodie bag at Distribution Counter:-
- a. Original payment receipt for non on-line registration.
- b. Receipt / SMS / Email for on-line registration.
- c. Birth Certificate (Matric / Municipality / Notified Area / BDO) should be provided on demand for Boys and Girls Under 16 years born on or after November 28, 2002
- First Aid and water facilities will be provided by the organiser.
- Refreshment to be collected from the Refreshment Counter at Noamundi Sports Complex on the day of the event.
- All finishers in 10 KMs (Men within 85 minutes & Women within 95 minutes) will be awarded medals.
- Maximum 5000 participants will be registered on the first come first serve basis. Registration will close after attaining the above figure.